Label: Waterfront Records - DAMP 31 • Format: Vinyl LP, Compilation • Country: Australia • Genre: Rock, Pop • Style: Pop Rock, Ballad
· Warner Brothers Album Discography, Part 1: B/BS to 2N/2NS () By David Edwards, Patrice Eyries, and Mike Callahan Last update: Aug.
· I love the three LP set called "John Lee Hooker's Detroit, " It is mostly alternate takes of the stuff found on "Legendary Modern Recordings," often with fake titles, but I prefer the sound and many of the performances. It also includes 6 or 7 songs from an early 60's session; this is not explained in the notes in any way.
This 7 LP Disc was found in a different LP case and catalog it together. Tracklist: Disc 1: 1. Introductions in Arabic and English 2. Hymns: Ten-w-osht, Sharai Maria 3. From the Kyrie Eleison of the Oblation to the Doxology Disc 2: 1. From the Prayer of Thanksgiving to Ten-w-osht Emmok 2. From the Pauline Epistles to the end of the Acts Disc 3: 1.
MarketingTracer SEO Dashboard, created for webmasters and agencies. Manage and improve your online marketing.
The pedal steel guitar of José Schmitt enlightens four songs (especially ‘Albert’). On ‘Let’s Pretend (We Can Fly)’ three guests, Eric Blakely (The Bottle Kids), Tony Grieco, Sacha Crine join in and compete in a flood of wild guitar soloing. All written by Jean-Marc Storm, the .
- Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood + Esmeralda Suite - Santa Esmeralda - Золотые хиты (Dont Let Me Be Misu
- Симфония № 7 Соч.92, ля Мажор, 3 часть (оконч.) - Various - Л. Бетховен: Симфония № 7 / Соната № 2 (
- Dagenham Girl Pippers - Various - Stereophonic Odeon Recording (Demonstration Test Record) (Vinyl, L